Monday, August 10, 2020

Meet the Teacher

 Today, the kids descended on campus- it was an exciting day to see all the kiddos. Griffin got to meet his teacher for 3rd grade. I am thankful that Trey could bring Griffin. After meeting his teacher, they went down to the new expansion! Then Griffin went back to Trey’s work for two hours. I waited on the two big kids to get dismissed from their day. All Middle Schoolers went from 8-11:30. I was so excited to see Caroline- her 1st words to me were ‘it was amazing’! I took the big kids home and met Trey there as he dropped off Griffin. The morning went great. I headed back to work and left the kids at home. It was a nice, easy day at work pulling Math for the week. I got home about 3:30- played Hide-n-Seek with the and then prepared dinner. 




Taylor and Caroline heading to Middle School! I have TWO in at BCMS




No comments:

Post a Comment