Friday, April 6, 2018

Caroline's New Room

Caroline decided she wanted to re-do her room for her 10th birthday! I found a few rooms on Pinterest and she approved one, so we went from there. Trey and I went to Sherwin Willimas and bought the paint. We used her comforter to help us and the decorator for help! Over Sp. Break, I shopped her her room stuff and bought her new comforter online ! I found the curtains at Home Goods and her shag rug at At Home. I had the best time over the break shopping and preparing her room. We even found her new desk over the break. I stored it all in the office closet. Caroline moved out for a week and slept in the guest bedroom. Trey did most of the painting over Easter break, and by Caroline's birthday it was done. We had the BIG REVEAL on Friday, the night before her birthday! She absolutely loved it and was super grateful. It was a great bday present!

Seeing her room for the 1st time























No comments:

Post a Comment