Sunday, October 18, 2015

Trey's Surprise 40th Birthday Party

Sunday couldn't have come fast enough. I had been planning a surprise party for Trey since mid-Sept. I had to keep it from the kids,too. I had so much fun planning this party. I made a few posters for decoration. The picture poster was so fun to create. I took family photos and shaped them into a 4-0. I had a friend make a poster about facts that occurred in 1975, the year he was born. The biggest focal point was the banner. It took me forever to make, but it was worth it! The decorations turned out just like I had wanted and the house looked great. I had family, co-workers and friends come join in on the surprise fun. Here are some pictures from the fun event.
 
The Cake


The 40th poster made with Family Pictures


The Birthday Banner


The Candy Poster

 
The 1975 Poster of Facts



 



The kids wanted to surprise Trey from under the table

 
S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E
 



 
 
Trey with Co-Workers
 
 
It was so pretty and the kids played outside
 
 
 
 
Singing Happy Birthday to Daddy
 
 
 
 
 

We Love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment